Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So it's been about three months since my last message and my original post, and I'm in sort of a dead end.

I'd like to ask for your help again. In the past year I've been trying to find a reputable breeder and bring home my new Golden Retriever puppy. Unfortunately, this task appeared to be harder than any other thing I did in my life. I've contacted any GR breeder in my country including the GR club, I've contacted GR clubs and breeders in the USA and western EU, talked with hundreds of people overall, no one could help me. I'm looking for a very specific Golden Retriever puppy, only from the best breeders with specific temperament. I'm exhausted and don't know who to turn to more. I'd like to ask for your help. I need a breeder that I can speak to and be willing to ship a puppy to my county. I'm adding a pic for the kind of GR that I'm looking for. I'm looking for a breeder in western EU countries only.

Thanks again 馃檹
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Rectangle Working animal

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you ! 馃檹

I鈥檓 trying to gather around a list of recommendations on breeders from reliable members in this forum which I trust, and to be more focused on few breeders that I like, and try to contact them over and over again. So far from all the breeders in the continent that I鈥檝e contacted, only 1 breeder from spain that i saw her name in this forum - Terra di Siena , was human and kind enough to answer that she can鈥檛 tell when in the future she鈥檒l have available puppy鈥檚, but she doesn鈥檛 refused to sell me when she does. But not even a waiting list, so who knows if it鈥檒l ever happen in this decade..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys is there any other recommendations ? 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Little Violets didn鈥檛 answered my email as well like others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts