Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just recently joined the group and am looking for some advice. I am looking for a reputable breeder in the southeast area as I am from Charleston South Carolina. I have owned a golden before who passed four years ago and currently have a 13-year-old cockapoo and 3-year-old springer spaniel. Please let me know of anyone I should look into. (I am looking to train this dog as a therapy dog and companion, not for show also preferably a male)

·
Waggy Tails
105 Posts
Hello! I just recently joined the group and am looking for some advice. I am looking for a reputable breeder in the southeast area as I am from Charleston South Carolina. I have owned a golden before who passed four years ago and currently have a 13-year-old cockapoo and 3-year-old springer spaniel. Please let me know of anyone I should look into. (I am looking to train this dog as a therapy dog and companion, not for show also preferably a male)
Sunkyst Goldens is in Chapin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you ever find a good one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts