Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
This could be a good lesson for the children in delayed gratification to get a greater reward in the end. And in how we use our dollars to support right livelihood instead of instant gratification with more hard earned dollars following and pain witnessing.
I'm not sure of the kids' ages but even very young children can understand waiting if all they have to choose from now is a pokeman card that's been taped vs waiting a few months and getting a pristine one...
and following that thought, ask them if they would want to keep the seller in business selling bad pokeman cards (or whatever's in right now) for the same price as a perfect one...or support the seller of the perfect cards.

·
Registered
881 Posts
We got our Rosie from Ice Winds in Phillipsburg, NJ and i know she has 2 females due to give birth this month and will be ready in Feb. Great place.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Ice winds is breeding without the compete & minimum clearances recommended by the GRCA--upcoming litter has a sire that isn't even 1 yrs old yet, practitioner heart clearances, missing elbow clearance & NuVet purchase is required for a health guarantee.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ice winds is breeding without the compete & minimum clearances recommended by the GRCA--upcoming litter has a sire that isn't even 1 yrs old yet, practitioner heart clearances, missing elbow clearance & NuVet purchase is required for a health guarantee.
Ugh!! thanks for checking this Sheets - AND - for adding important information to this thread. In addition to the no clearances, young sire, etc I'd be very suspicious of any breeder who collects a deposit (i.e. via paypal on their website) BEFORE fully checking out potential buyers.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts