Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chloe's Mom Lisa
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MD VA DC PA Goldens

Hi everyone! I currently have a 7yr old golden and I am searching for a puppy! Any breeder recommendations in the area?

Has anyone used Stormy Point?

·
Chloe's Mom Lisa
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Everyone! I am looking for a new puppy. I currently have a 7yr old golden named Daisy.

Any breeder recommendations? I would love a light golden female with a blocky head.

Any luck with Stormy Point or other breeders?

Who did you get your dog from?

Many Thanks!:)

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
Hi! I just answered your question on Stormy Point in anther thread.:)

Reactions: Daisy123

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Please tell us more about what you're looking for. Do you want a dog for hunting? Training for agility, obedience, or something else? Do you plan to breed? Is this a family pet? For an active household or for couch potatoes? The more you tell us about what you want, the more likely we are to help you find the right breeder for you.

Good luck!

·
Chloe's Mom Lisa
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like a light color female golden with a blocky head as a pet and buddy to my current dog. She can be calm but also have some energy for swimming or other activities. I really want to use a reputable breeder that has all health clearances. I am willing to drive far away for the right breeder. It seems like most breeders have puppies/litters that are all spoken for this year. Thanks for your help!

·
Super Moderator Leader
53,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you've joined us.

There are several Eldorado Goldens here on the forum, beautiful dogs.

If you do a search here on the forum for breeders in the states you have specified, several threads will come up where Breeders are recommended.

Here is the link for the Golden Retriever Club of America and their puppy referral-

Golden Retriever Club of America GRCA: The Official AKC National Breed Club

Puppy Referral-

Golden Retriever Puppies: GRCA Puppy Referral: Golden Retriever Club of America (GRCA) Find your Golden Retriever Pupppy Here

Best of luck in your search.

·
Super Moderator Leader
53,487 Posts
Hi Everyone! I am looking for a new puppy. I currently have a 7yr old golden named Daisy.

Any breeder recommendations? I would love a light golden female with a blocky head.

Any luck with Stormy Point or other breeders?

Who did you get your dog from?

Many Thanks!:)
FYI- I merged your two threads together since they were on the same topic and you would have all your replies in the same thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.