Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
That ironic thought did cross my mind, but I am choosing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, trying to see the good.
Be careful trying to see the good...that is really how you get scammed...I would definitely be looking around for a different breeder at this point. One red flag leads to another and another as more time passes. Don't get yourself out on a ton of money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sounds like you are going to disregard all that has been offered!

Of course, it is ultimately your decision...and you alone will live with that decision!

Good Luck!
Hmmmm.... not really sure why you would say that....after again asking the breeder for any information she could provide on health clearances from the parents (or even their registered names so I could seek the information myself).... and not getting any kind of a response at all, have definitely moved on in my search....very appreciative of all the information offered, Thankful for all those who have weighed in to educate me as I travel through this process. Sorry I did not let you all know of my conclusion.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hmmmm.... not really sure why you would say that....

Your last statement, above is where I got the idea... and I quote,

"That ironic thought did cross my mind, but I am choosing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, trying to see the good."

Regardless, I am very glad you decided to move on. Best of luck in finding a really good Golden!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts