Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a breeder in WI Koda's breeder is having another litter due to be born in Spring/April and go home next June. He is an excellent breeder.

Both mom and dad are his dogs and both are field trained. Dad moreso than mom. Beautiful goldens with great pedigrees. You can see all mom and dads information along with his contact at his website.

www.flywayoutdoors.com

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
I did notice that Mom does not have any clearances listed in OFA. Her prelim hip rating is odd, as OFA does not give a "Very Good" rating-they use Excellent, Good or Fair for passing. It is possible that final clearances have been done and just have not been recorded yet by OFA (that can sometimes take a few weeks), but it is something I would definitely ask about.

Love the titles on Dad.

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I should mention he has not updated that site in quite a while for clearances. I think those are about a year old. All of those have been updated since.

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Yes, I should mention he has not updated that site in quite a while for clearances. I think those are about a year old. All of those have been updated since.
Actually, I checked the OFA website after checking his website. It is possible that the clearances may have been done recently and are not yet showing on the OFA website, as it can take 3-4 weeks to get them up on there. Something I would ask the breeder about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts