Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I know the rules of our forum do not allow the advertisement of puppies/litters/dogs for sale. In fact people are not allowed to add website links to external sites that belong to member/breeders.

Does that rule apply to the ads as well?

I was saddened to see this morning a breeder advertising on our site. Many people come here to try to learn how to find a breeder and this looks like the forum is endorsing this particular breeder. I am concerned instead of using the forum to learn how to make their best decision on what breeder they want to buy from, they will simply click on the ad thinking surely if this ad is here, it is a great breeder.

Here is the ad

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
I'm assuming you were not logged in to the board when you saw this by the look of the advertisement. I have no control over the ads but someone from the admin account might be able to better explain this but those are probably Google related ads that pop up when associated with things on this forum. Unfortunately people that are not logged into this forum will see ads such as that and other things related to dogs or goldens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts