Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First Mate to My Captain
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot describe the days since I have had Kidd in my life. :--crazy_love:
He is THE best medicine!! I cannot understand how people do not like animals. Kidd is so smart and full of life. Happy all the time. I have had him 3 weeks Nov 6th and he sits on command, shakes hello on command, comes when called, walks very well on the leash and at a heel command. And I have only worked 5-7 mins a day on these with him. He will go to the door and paw at it when he needs to go out or just wants to go out.

I am lucky I get to take him to work with me....and all the ladies I work with adore him as he does them.

I know you all know how I feel as you have your golden in your life too...

Just wanted to share......

Here is a picture of him I took yesterday...

Attachments

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Oh, very easy to see why you love that little dickens. What a joy and you can tell the love you have for him.

I am a fellow Texan too and live close to Dallas (and a place in E. Tx). What part of our beautiful but dry state are you in? There are quite a few Texans here as members.

Reactions: Jbertschy

·
First Mate to My Captain
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in NE Texas, Mt Pleasant Area. It IS dry..lol!!

·
First Mate to My Captain
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, very easy to see why you love that little dickens. What a joy and you can tell the love you have for him.

I am a fellow Texan too and live close to Dallas (and a place in E. Tx). What part of our beautiful but dry state are you in? There are quite a few Texans here as members.
I live near Mt Pleasant area in NE Texas. Do any of the Texas Goldens and owners get together?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts