Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh it's been forever since I've visited! I feel so bad but I can only handle one Internet obsession at a time. I've gotten into photography and have therefore spent way too much time over at Flickr. I take a daily photo of Brady and post a little story along with it. I'll attach a few of my favorites here and you can come visit us over at www.flickr.com/bigbeanphotos.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I took a look at your bigbeanphotos on Flickr. So lovely!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wow!! Your pictures are beautiful! I wish I knew more about cameras. Do you use a lot of different lenses to get all your amazing pictures?

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Beautiful shots of Brady. Can I come live with you? LOL Your view of Brady's antics make living with a dog so much fun, I love your sense of humor.

By the way, what was the big announcement?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for visiting! I'm so glad you got to stop in and say hi to Mr. Bradykins. To those who asked:

--I use a Nikon D90. I do credit the many classes and hours and hours of practice more so than the camera itself. I've been taking classes at the local community college and have found them very useful! No way would I have learned basic camera operation on my own.

--I mostly use a 35mm prime (non-zoom) lens. These types of lenses are inexpensive and work well in low light, which is essential for me because I take most of my Brady pix in the evenings.

--The big announcement was that Brady's picture is in a Windows 7 desktop theme that will (hopefully) be downloaded by millions of people around the world. Too cool!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Very Very cool about the windows picture!

I love # 34 and 72

you have a good eye for photography...it's the photographer not the camera.
:)

·
Registered
797 Posts
I already have you added as a contact on flickr! I wasn't even aware that you were a goldenretrieverforum member as well!! :wavey::wavey:

Edited to Add: I remember seeing your siggie before though!! I guess I just didnt know it was the same Brady :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts