Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That Brady is just so cute. I love that second picture. That is a framer for sure.

·
Registered
498 Posts
hey he's a fast lil fella and knows how to have fun with the rest of 'em.. as for the laundry :eek: god bless ya cause I couldn't keep up :p:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Brady's story brought a tear, then a big smile knowing you're this boys guardian angel, Kimberly, and then that he's found a forever home with JellyBean's mom...well thats the icing on the cake....a golden ending!
He's a happy pup, isn't he...give him a hug for me.

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone, Maribeth, I gave Brady a super huge huge and kiss,
well, extra from what he normally gets;)- from both you and
Jellybeansmom!

The rescue of these pups and their moms was heartbreaking and heart mending after the devastation of the fire and the conditions these poor goldens had to live in.
All the work was worth it when we see and know these moms and pups
are so loved and cared for with human kindness and love.

We have one mom, Daisy, still with us, who I will post her story next.

Brady's mother Polly healed after 6 months and went to a very loving forever home with two children who love her to pieces.

Brady's 1st birthday is November 9th

I do not have a picture of his dad, he was lost in the fire, I think his info is on k9data, but here are pictures of Polly his mom the day before going to her forever home.

POLLY1B.JPG

POLLY2B.JPG

POLLY3B.JPG

POLLY4B.JPG

POLLY5B.JPG

POLLY6B.JPG

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Wow I missed the thread about Jellybeans mom getting Brady.. Kuddo's to Kim for rescuing Brady and the others and also to Jellybeans mom for adopting him....

·
Coopers Mom
1,307 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics and the videos :) :)
I hope it works out with Jellybean. I was seriously considering it since I showed dh the pics of him and he fell in love as well. (but on the outside, he is guff and says no more dogs!!! lol )
He is just simply adorable :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts