Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Hmmmm - hope Charlie didn't get hold of yours and Rays Tipples - no wonder she looks happy (doesn't she always). Love that last pic - just makes you laugh

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh Charlie, I feel your pain. Been there done that! lol

love the pictures.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
too funny! loved the photos!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
What a perfectly content Birthday girl! (I think she was out pub hopping with Dave and Tom when you weren't looking!)

She's beautiful:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just too funny. Looks like someone was nipping someone's drinks. Nothing better than a great birthday.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a perfectly content Birthday girl! (I think she was out pub hopping with Dave and Tom when you weren't looking!)

She's beautiful:)
I think you could be right that Dave and Tom tried to lead her astray :) when we were in Yorkshire.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is just too funny. Looks like someone was nipping someone's drinks. Nothing better than a great birthday.
She is so funny i don't think a day gors by without me laughing at her i am just so glad she is in my life and Daisy ofcourse you reap rewards with Rescue dogs.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Ha ha Charlie. Looks like she had a great time. Hope she's recovered from all the days activities. Daisy, what on earth are you gonna do with her?

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha ha Charlie. Looks like she had a great time. Hope she's recovered from all the days activities. Daisy, what on earth are you gonna do with her?

Patsy wish you had been here to celebrate with Charlie maybe next year :)

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
looks like Charlie was on the OSH, and it couldn't have been Tom leading her astray cause he's on the wagon..................must have been that naughty Maggie !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts