Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It must be so hard to let them go. She is a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she will make her new family very very happy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is beautiful. You should be very proud of her. Maybe she will come to visit.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh my, I can't imagine how hard that must be. Too bad she isn't coming down here to TX!!!! She's gorgeous!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
:( I'm sure that Reba's new family will give her just as much loving as she was getting at arcane! She is a beautie :)

Maybe Molson and I will keep an eye out for her at the doggie parks down in London as we are there almost once a month! Is she being fostered or has she been spayed and placed permanently?

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:( I'm sure that Reba's new family will give her just as much loving as she was getting at arcane! She is a beautie :)

Maybe Molson and I will keep an eye out for her at the doggie parks down in London as we are there almost once a month! Is she being fostered or has she been spayed and placed permanently?
she was spayed and placed permanently...she has big paw prints to follow, their last golden girl just passed in August in her 18th year!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
holy cow! I hope mine last til 18! That's impressive. Reba looks like she will do just fine, and I think they'll take very good care of her.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
"Silly Reeb" is beautiful, and I would consider the new caretakers very fortunate to have this gorgeous girl in their home.:)

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Silly Reeb" is beautiful, and I would consider the new caretakers very fortunate to have this gorgeous girl in their home.:)
I got this wonderful note this morning: So I am not going to cry because it's over I'm going to smile because it happened ....

Needless to say we both fell in love with her at once. She is a very gentle soul. Our roles have already been defined. Just like with Mollie, I am the protector and Gayle is the nurturing mother.

There was way to much happening all at once, I am sure for her yesterday/last night.... and while there was a bit of anxiety in her breathing, she did settle in.

She had a good night, getting out of her crate now and then to make sure her world was safe.... controlled her self all night and made pee/poo first thing this morning outside

Thank you so much Heather.

Dan

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
It certainly sounds like she is loved very much, all around Ontario. She is a beautiful girl, I hope that you continue to get these nice updates!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts