Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago, the text in the social groups (and I have to assume that it is all of them, but for sure Conformation Connection) went to bold as default. Is there some way to change this so that the text is not bold unless the poster clicks on it? It's sort of like reading all caps or something - annoying and distracting...

Thanks.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
and all this time I just thought you were shouting at me.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
the voices in my head keep telling me to just ignore the bold type....

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, you're just jealous that the voices are talking to me.

Seriously, it's all, always, in bold, no matter what I do. I read my, and everyone else's post, in bold. It's really annoying.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I was curious since I don't frequent the Social Groups... this is what I see, just FYI.. maybe this helps?

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
That's what I see. First post bold. Third post second 'testing' bold. All else normal.

Sorry Laura, but maybe you need to see a shrink? :bowl:

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see my posts, and everyone elses, in bold text. I am wondering if it is because I am the mod of the group...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I have sent a pm to Yung and a thread in the mod section. He would have to be the one to fix it. Sorry I cant fix it for you.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
It's not because you're the moderator. I see everything bold, too.
Did you ever read "Catch 22" ?

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Well since this a social group that I do not qaulify for and am not invited to, I would not know. I love hearing the breeders input, but not to be here.

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Well since this a social group that I do not qaulify for and am not invited to, I would not know. I love hearing the breeders input, but not to be here.

"A discussion group dedicated to the topic of structure, movement, and issues relative to the standard. For novice to "expert", all that is required is a sincere interest in the subject."

All one needs to qualify is an interest in the subject. If you have an interest, you could ask to join the group.

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Not feeling very welcome, thanks.

And that's too bad, really. Not sure why you are considering this as some sort of personal snub, it isn't. Social group conversations are more difficult to follow - you can't quote, for one thing, and a smaller membership keeps it easier. somewhat easier, and does help to assue that those participating are completely interested and things stay on topic. Many members would be bored to tears by the topics (degrees of angulation anyone?) but if interested are more than welcome.

"A discussion group dedicated to the topic of structure, movement, and issues relative to the standard. For novice to "expert", all that is required is a sincere interest in the subject."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts