Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bogey says:

I spent the day with my best friends Nala and Tessa. Mom gave us the best present ever - a trip to the park, the tennis courts and the creek! Can you believe it?! Doggie trifecta! We were all pretty tired after that, but Mom made me take a FULL BATH before I could nap. I wasn't very happy, but the Charlee Bear treats made it bearable. I even fell asleep while she was blowing my coat dry. I sure like these holiday weekends when I get an extra day with Mom.

As always, you can view the entire set of pictures on Bogey's Facebook page.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,457 Posts
Bogey, congratulations on your trifecta and your girl posse! Also, I like your bear/bearable pun!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Bogey has a harem!!! What a wonderful day you had with the trifecta and who better than to share it with but your best buddies. It looks like it was alot of fun!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
bogey gets to do such fun things! he has a great mom!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bogey gets to do such fun things! he has a great mom!
Thanks Barb - I actually really needed to hear that. We are working hard on recall right now, and it's not going so well, so I was feeling pretty defeated at the end of the weekend and like a terrible doggy mom. Thank goodness my dear friend ljilly is on speed dial and keeps me going when training gets tough.

(Maybe recall would work better if I wasn't always so busy trying to snap cute pictures of him!)

As some of you know, we have started the puppy search for #2 and have narrowed it done quite a bit - there are two dogs I'm very serious about, one for a dam and one for a sire, but they won't be bred to each other. Before we get there I am determined to get Bogey through 1 or 2 more obedience levels and get his recall better. I can't have an older brother who is a bad example. So every time things don't go well I get discouraged and feel like baby #2 is so far away.

(None of that has anything to do with this thread - Bogey would certainly win titles for most photogenic if they gave them - just needed a quick vent!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.