Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1641 - 1660 of 1684 Posts

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
Awww, I hope Casey feels better soon. Your pictures are precious, especially the second one where Oakley‘s paw is next to Casey on her bed, and he’s looking up at you 🥰🐾🐾🐾🐾🥰

Reactions: lexie_bushey

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,643 ·
Need to brag about my boy today! We went to our first training class together. Before he went to a facility for daycare/training and I had lessons but it wasn't the same as learning along with him. Oak did great! He was confident and everything we were asked he did like it was nothing. Oakley drools especially when he is anxious and there was drool in sight. He was a little anxious when the trainer took his leash but then walked with her in heel no problem. Here are pictures from today and with the trainer. He is home and tired, laying there with his eyes barely open. Next week Casey is coming and ill be learning the best way to work with them together!
Plant Dog Carnivore Collar Dog breed
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Pet supply
Car Land vehicle Dog Vehicle Tire
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,646 ·
I was able to leave work early today so of course we went to the pond on this warm day. Oak is crazy went it comes to retrieving the bumper! He is even jumping off the shore into the water! Casey will go into the water but will only really swim if we catch a fish and throw it back into the water then she will swim for hours.
Water Dog Carnivore Collar Dog breed
Water Dog Vehicle Carnivore Working animal
Water Dog Dog breed Carnivore Lake
Water Liquid Fluid Lake Body of water
Water Dog Vertebrate Plant Carnivore
Water Dog Airedale terrier Dog breed Carnivore
Dog Collar Plant Mammal Carnivore
Water Dog Water resources Working animal Carnivore

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,651 ·
Some updated pictures of the pups! They have been doing great! We go on hikes at least once a week. They have been going to my friend's kennel and having a blast! Oakley is such a good boy I lucked out with him! Casey has been the troublemaker lately. I was leaving work the other day and I got a phone call from UPS saying that they have my dog. This little stinker jumped into the back of the truck when Noone was looking. She now has a Fi tracking collar so I can know where she is at all times. The dogs are never left unattended outside and it happened so quick but we are all now on alert every time a delivery Truck comes up the driveway now after Casey has become such a social butterfly with everyone who comes over.
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Plant Dog breed
Dog Collar Dog breed Dog supply Pet supply
Dog Plant Carnivore Tree Dog breed
Plant Dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore Plant
Dog Wood Floor Flooring Carnivore

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,654 ·
Who knew Casey's career goals included working for UPS? Great pics of your beauties.
I guess that's what brown can do for you.......
She is having a hard time choosing between Amazon and UPS, she seems to like both trucks but has only left with UPS. I told her she needed a job but didn't think she would find one so quickly

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,657 ·
Such a great day for a hike! I met up with my friend who runs a kennel and she brought some of her dogs and client dogs. We had six dogs running on this secluded trail! Oakley has become great friends with an 8 month old chocolate lab named Waylon! Casey was happy to run along any dog today until we brought them to the pond then she hung back to stay dry. After our hike we went and met my friends 9 week old lab puppy, Casey again was so thrilled, Oakley was a little unsure about sharing the attention.
Dog Dog breed Dog supply Carnivore Pet supply
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree
Water Plant Dog Carnivore Working animal
Water Plant Dog Vertebrate Nature
Water Plant Ecoregion Vertebrate Tree
Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Fawn

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,659 ·
Great photos! It looks like they were having so much fun!
It was a lot of fun! I have 2 very tired pups. I never thought these 2 would be comfortable being around a lot dogs. In the past Casey used to be dog aggressive now she is even happy to be around a puppy. Oakley is still a work in progress, he isn't as anxious as he used to be and for him to be running and wanting to play is huge. My friend is also his trainer so it's great when we get together so she help when I'm not sure on something

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,660 ·
The pups weekly photos. I seem to catch them sitting or laying next to each other. We have gone to the river trail for them to run and swim. Casey came to training with me and Oak, she was the best dog there! She walked in heel offleash so nicely. Oakley is still a bit of a work in progress he likes to run ahead. But they both had fun and I'm learning how to better handle them together.
We did have a scare with Casey. She was uncomfortable, couldn't lay down for long, heavy breathing and limping. We did bloodwork and xrays. Her bloodwork is perfect but her xrays showed her heart is a little bigger than it should be. But thankfully it's nothing to worry about right now. She doesn't have a murmur and her heart value on bloodwork is perfect so we are just going to keep an eye on it. She gets yearly bloodwork anyways so now we may just add in xrays yearly as well. And she is back to normal racing around with Oakley!
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Collar
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Grass
Dog Plant Dog breed Collar Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore Pet supply
Water Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Lake
Water Plant Dog Carnivore Dog breed
Plant Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass
Dog Dog supply Collar Pet supply Flooring

Attachments

1641 - 1660 of 1684 Posts