Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1621 - 1640 of 1659 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,621 ·
Oh no, dear Oakley! It’s wonderful he can come to work with you. You’re the best mom . Hope he feels better soon!
I love that he can go with me! Perks of working at a vet. He was so good in his kennel watching me or napping. He has perked up a bit so I'm hoping it continues!
Feel better Oakley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is definitely having a rough time with his Pancreatitis. It's not like him to refuse food. He did perk up tonight and ate some gi food and rice for me so I'm hoping it continues.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,623 · (Edited)
Great you're able to take him to work with you so you can keep an eye on him while he recuperates.

Feel better soon Oakley!
Perks of working at a vet lol. He is a different pup today! He ate his prescription food no problem today. He wanted to play ball and is even showing interest in toys again! Hoping it continues. He goes to the groomer and to check out my friend's new daycare tomorrow so I'm glad he is starting to act like his old self
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Companion dog

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
Very glad he is feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,626 ·
So proud of these two! We went to my friend's house who is opening up her own kennel. The pups ran around with 8 other dogs. Casey loved the 2 German short-haired pointers that were there! Oak started off nervous but he knows a few of my friend's dogs and became comfortable, and was happy running around! They have both have come such a long way! Casey would of never been trusted offleash with so many dogs. Oakley was always so anxious. It's so great to see how far they have come and that we can do stuff like this!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
That's great. I bet they crashed when they got home.

Reactions: lexie_bushey

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,632 ·
Was able to spend the day outside with these two! Oak and I played ball for most of the day. He took a break to chase a bunny with Casey that is living under the ramp. It was a nice day even though it was windy.
Sky Dog Plant Carnivore Collar
Dog Plant Carnivore Tree Grass
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Collar
Dog Dog breed Pet supply Collar Dog supply
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree
Dog Fence Dog breed Carnivore Grass
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Fawn
Dog Plant Sky Dog breed Tree

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,633 ·
The pups had another day spent outside. It was close to 80°F today so we brought out the pup pool! It was even warm enough for Casey to go in. The pups are exhausted and are sound asleep
Water Dog Green Vertebrate Plant
Dog Water Blue Plant Collar
Water Dog Blue Carnivore Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Collar
Water Blue Green Carnivore Fluid
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog
Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Grey
Dog Comfort Dog breed Collar Carnivore

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,636 ·
Spent the day outside with the pups! They love running around and exploring the property! These two are always off getting into some kind of trouble. I have been doing some training with Oakley, we are working on hold with his bumper, he is doing really well but will let me know when he is done and will roll on his back to hold it. Oakley and I will be starting training classes in June which I'm excited about, it will be fun to have some one on one time with him again. Poor Casey is having more allergy issues. Her mouth was so red and inflamed just from her being outside so she had to get a steroid injection to have a reset which seemed to help. She loves being outside and laying on the deck so hopefully she can have some relief for awhile.
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog
Plant Tree Green Natural environment Natural landscape
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Collar
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Grass
Water Dog Green Dog breed Carnivore
Plant Tree Working animal Dog breed Mammal
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fluid Water

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,637 ·
The pups went to my friend's kennel today! They had a blast. Casey was making friends with every dog there. Oak wasn't sure at first but once we went for a trail walk he opened up and was racing with the other dogs. They had so much fun I can't wait to send them back!
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal Collar
Dog Dog breed Plant Carnivore Fawn
Dog Carnivore Plant Dog breed Collar
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree
Plant Dog Plant community Tree Natural landscape
Water Plant Dog Body of water Natural landscape
Water Water resources Plant Lake Working animal
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Fence

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,640 ·
Casey had to get a couple of shots this morning and Oakley has been a great little brother and has been laying with his sister. Casey is tired and a little out of it after her vaccines. We are hoping for no reactions. She is on prednisone right now for inflammation in her mouth so we are hoping that will help with any reaction. She is laying on the deck right now while Oakley is chasing his ball but he does jump on the deck to check on her then keeps on playing.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Wood Floor
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Fawn
Dog Vertebrate Comfort Dog breed Carnivore
Dog Carnivore Plant Grass Dog breed

1621 - 1640 of 1659 Posts