Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1621 - 1635 of 1635 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,621 ·
Oh no, dear Oakley! It’s wonderful he can come to work with you. You’re the best mom . Hope he feels better soon!
I love that he can go with me! Perks of working at a vet. He was so good in his kennel watching me or napping. He has perked up a bit so I'm hoping it continues!
Feel better Oakley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is definitely having a rough time with his Pancreatitis. It's not like him to refuse food. He did perk up tonight and ate some gi food and rice for me so I'm hoping it continues.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,623 · (Edited)
Great you're able to take him to work with you so you can keep an eye on him while he recuperates.

Feel better soon Oakley!
Perks of working at a vet lol. He is a different pup today! He ate his prescription food no problem today. He wanted to play ball and is even showing interest in toys again! Hoping it continues. He goes to the groomer and to check out my friend's new daycare tomorrow so I'm glad he is starting to act like his old self
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Companion dog

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,626 ·
So proud of these two! We went to my friend's house who is opening up her own kennel. The pups ran around with 8 other dogs. Casey loved the 2 German short-haired pointers that were there! Oak started off nervous but he knows a few of my friend's dogs and became comfortable, and was happy running around! They have both have come such a long way! Casey would of never been trusted offleash with so many dogs. Oakley was always so anxious. It's so great to see how far they have come and that we can do stuff like this!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,632 ·
Was able to spend the day outside with these two! Oak and I played ball for most of the day. He took a break to chase a bunny with Casey that is living under the ramp. It was a nice day even though it was windy.
Sky Dog Plant Carnivore Collar
Dog Plant Carnivore Tree Grass
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Collar
Dog Dog breed Pet supply Collar Dog supply
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree
Dog Fence Dog breed Carnivore Grass
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Fawn
Dog Plant Sky Dog breed Tree

1621 - 1635 of 1635 Posts