7,601 Posts
He always has a smile. Love that boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lexie_bushey

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,385 ·
Thank you everyone! I work with and for some amazing people. My boss and both his sons came to the clinic when i called telling him about Bob. We took him right into surgery and looking at this back end we think a growth ruptured and that was part of the problem. My boss cauterized and sutured Bob's back end and cut the growth out that we will send for biopsy. But today im thankful that he is home with me. We honestly went there thinking we may lose him but hes a tough boy and im so grateful that i have him!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,387 ·
Bob looks so sweet. I hope all the tests come back negative and Bob recuperates well and quickly.
Thank you! He is the best and im lucky he is mine. We send out the biopsy tomorrow just to make sure its nothing. The surgeries were the hard part, i didnt want him to have to have surgery because he is older but we got through it. I never thought i would be helping in surgery on my own dog. But we will take everything one step at a time and wait to see what the biopsy says but im nervous what it will show.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,388 ·
Bob has been doing great these past few days! He has still been his happy self through all of this. But recently he has been back to demanding belly rubs. Anybody who walks by he rolls on his back for them to pet him. We did have to switch his food to the royal canin gi food to see if this will help resolve his GI issues. He is still taking 2 different antibiotics and so far no more prolapse. I am still waiting for his biopsy to come back which im hoping is nothing.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,389 ·
Got news today that Bob's biopsy is a benign!!! It came back as a plasmacytoma so we do have to worry about regrowth. But he is happy and healthy! We did start him on steroids to see if inflammation is the reason for his diarrhea and he will have a recheck on Friday and if that all goes well, he can go back to swimming to deal with this heatwave!

·
Super Moderator Leader
52,278 Posts
Great to hear the results are benign, hope his recheck goes well on Friday.
He looks great and happy as ever, who can resist that happy precious face.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
That's great news. Give sweet Bob a hug from me.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Wonderful update!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,395 ·
Great to hear the results are benign, hope his recheck goes well on Friday.
He looks great and happy as ever, who can resist that happy precious face.
That's great news. Give sweet Bob a hug from me.
Wonderful update!

Isn't that just the best news! Sending big hugs to Bob!
Yay about Bob! I love his sweet face!!
Thank you all! Im so relieved that he is doing so well! There was a part of me that didn't want to send the biopsy because i Didnt want bad news but in true Bob fashion he scares me but then everything is fine and nothing bothers him. He is happy and thats all that matters!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,396 ·
Bob got the all clear on Friday to go swimming after sunday. So with today being my day off and really hot, off to the pond we went! The pups were so happy, bob refused to leave the water i had to go in and get him. I laughed the whole time going to get him. He has been doing really well beside a few accidents but we think its from the prednisone. But it was a day well spent with them and i cant wait to go back.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Just look at those happy doggies! So glad to hear that Bob is doing well! ❤🥰🐾❤🥰🐾❤

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,399 ·
Wow, it looks like they all had fun!
They had so much fun! Bob was so happy to be at the pond
Just look at those happy doggies! So glad to hear that Bob is doing well!
Bob has been full of it today. I dont know where he got this energy from. He has been nonstop lol. He has been running around, playing with toys and trying to steal food. I love when he has days like this

1381 - 1400 of 1425 Posts