Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1141 - 1146 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,141
I always enjoy your updates about the pups-

Bob looks great with his new cut, hope the meds help him out.

Cute hearing about Casey walking into the store as if she owned it then putting her paws up on the counter. I have this picture of her strutting right in.....

Looks like Oakley had a lot of fun at the Birthday party and meeting new friends.
I love sharing updates on these 3!
Bob may not be feeling great but he doesn't let me know it. He is always smiling and running around! I love his long hair but him getting this cut is better for him as he gets older.
Casey's personality comes out more and more the longer we have had her. It's so funny to see. She's determined for everyone to see her where ever she goes!
Oak did have a lot of fun he was a little nervous first getting there and I should of realized it was one of the first times without Casey by his side. My coworker's house is only 10 minutes from where are living now and he couldn't even stay awake on the way home lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,391 Posts
I love sharing updates on these 3!
Bob may not be feeling great but he doesn't let me know it. He is always smiling and running around! I love his long hair but him getting this cut is better for him as he gets older.
Casey's personality comes out more and more the longer we have had her. It's so funny to see. She's determined for everyone to see her where ever she goes!
Oak did have a lot of fun he was a little nervous first getting there and I should of realized it was one of the first times without Casey by his side. My coworker's house is only 10 minutes from where are living now and he couldn't even stay awake on the way home lol

I forgot to say, hope everything works off with the offer on your house.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,145
I know the feeling, I am getting ready to go through the same thing, everything is on hold at the moment though because of everything going on.
My family was actually talking about pushing the move a year but then the offer came through so we are back to getting ready to move in a couple months. I believe we will be at the new house fully by June.

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,391 Posts
My family was actually talking about pushing the move a year but then the offer came through so we are back to getting ready to move in a couple months. I believe we will be at the new house fully by June.

That's great, hope everything works out and goes smoothly.

1141 - 1146 of 1146 Posts