Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1101 - 1120 of 1128 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,930 Posts
I always enjoy your updates!
Sounds like Bob had fun shopping with you, hope the new food helps his tummy issues.
Casey looks so cute in her bed, funny reading about her playing with the toys, I can picture her now.

Oakley is such a special boy......

I know your pups will enjoy being on 14 acres, since they have been to your mems house before and the fact you will be with them, they will probably be just fine.

Home is where you are mom!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,102
I always enjoy your updates!
Sounds like Bob had fun shopping with you, hope the new food helps his tummy issues.
Casey looks so cute in her bed, funny reading about her playing with the toys, I can picture her now.

Oakley is such a special boy......

I know your pups will enjoy being on 14 acres, since they have been to your mems house before and the fact you will be with them, they will probably be just fine.

Home is where you are mom!
Bob had a blast going to the store. He loves any one on one time. I'm hoping this food helps him, I never thought he would have horrible food allergies.
Casey loves that bed, im actually going to buy a couple more for different rooms. It's funny watching her with toys cause she will do it if she thinks noone is watching.
Oak is really special. He's my shadow and just seems to know if he needs to be a clown or be a cuddle bug.
They are definitely going to love the land at my mems but she is not a dog person. My mem loves the dogs cause i do so the pups will need to win her over a little. The house we are in now has been on the market for a day and already has a lot of interest so the move is coming sooner than we thought

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Love the pictures. Oakley is such a handsome boy. I'm sure Bob and Casey will be happy as long as they are living where you are.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,105
Love the pictures. Oakley is such a handsome boy. I'm sure Bob and Casey will be happy as long as they are living where you are.
It will be an adjustment for all of us. I'm just trying to find different things and ways to make sure they will be happy. The main issue I see is when I'm not home they won't have free reign of the house. They will be in one large room instead. I unfortunately can't leave them out with my 80 year old grandmother when I'm at work.
I don't know how anyone couldn't love your three, sure they will work their way into your mems heart in no time.

Good luck with the house sale!
I think she will come around eventually. She was afraid of Bob for the longest time and I know my mem is going to try, she just always believed dogs should be outside and was always in shock with how my 3 are treated and taken care of. Thanks for the luck with the house sale! We have a lot of interest! Just don't want to leave to quick still have to fix some rooms at my mems before we can move in lol

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,930 Posts
It will be an adjustment for all of us. I'm just trying to find different things and ways to make sure they will be happy. The main issue I see is when I'm not home they won't have free reign of the house. They will be in one large room instead. I unfortunately can't leave them out with my 80 year old grandmother when I'm at work.I think she will come around eventually. She was afraid of Bob for the longest time and I know my mem is going to try, she just always believed dogs should be outside and was always in shock with how my 3 are treated and taken care of. Thanks for the luck with the house sale! We have a lot of interest! Just don't want to leave to quick still have to fix some rooms at my mems before we can move in lol

I understand that way of thinking, my grandmother felt the same way. I think your mem will change her mind in no time at all.

I was very lucky to not only have parents that let me have animals in the house but also sleep in bed with me....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,108
I understand that way of thinking, my grandmother felt the same way. I think your mem will change her mind in no time at all.

I was very lucky to not only have parents that let me have animals in the house but also sleep in bed with me....
I get it was different back then but views on animals have definitely changed! I think she will too. It will help that they can spend their days running around the property so they should relax inside the house.
I love the bed for Casey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never thought she would like a dog bed till i found this one. She loves it and I catch her in it all the time especially mornings that I have to be up early for work and she doesn't want to be up

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,116
Bob was very happy to go to work with me today and to get some one on one time. He was so good hanging out behind the desk with me. My boss came and was giving him attention and noticed a lump in his ear that he didn't like the looks of so he decided to numb it and then cauterize the lump so my boy has to deal with the cone of shame for a few days so it can heal. Im hoping the impression slides that were made show nothing but i will find that out in a day or two.

1101 - 1120 of 1128 Posts