Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1057 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Casey and Bob

Casey and Bob look like they've been together forever. It was meant to be!
Love the pictures!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We just love hearing about Bob and Casey!!:):)
Thank you I love sharing stories and pictures of them. She is such a character, her and Bob are playing everyday and Bob is acting a lot younger than his age because of her. She is about 19 weeks now and such a troublemaker. I finished my semester so I have more time to work on her training to make her the dog I know she can be. And of course I need to post some pictures of the pups!

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
So cute. Really neat that bob has warmed up to her.
I was so worried that he wouldn't since he is so used to getting all of my attention and not having to share his toys which he is still working on but for her only being here about a month I'm so happy with the progress that they are both making

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wanted to post some pictures of them from outside today! These are from after they spent most of the day playing and running around the yard.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Casey and Bob have been together now almost 2 months and they are defiantly partners in crime. They play for hours on end and are always together. I was worried that they wouldn't get along with such a big age gap him being 8 and she just turned 6 months but they proved me wrong. This little girl changed our lives for the better. I'm so thankful that I had found this forum and read all the great rescue stories to make me want to rescue!

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Love the!!

Casey and Bob have been together now almost 2 months and they are defiantly partners in crime. They play for hours on end and are always together. I was worried that they wouldn't get along with such a big age gap him being 8 and she just turned 6 months but they proved me wrong. This little girl changed our lives for the better. I'm so thankful that I had found this forum and read all the great rescue stories to make me want to rescue!
Just love all of the pics of Casey and Bob-I agree, it was meant to be. I just LOVE stories like theirs!! Everytime we've adopted our dogs have turned out to be that close and bonded!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Bob's little sister isn't so little anymore. :( She finally went to the vet for some of her shots and is 34 pounds of muscle at 6 months. The vet also believes that she is a beagle boxer mix. She is showing some issues of barking and jumping while on her leash when people or other dogs are walking by and she will growl if she has something she shouldn't have but I'm hoping this is something I can fix myself but will consult a trainer if need be. But Bob and Casey have been getting along so well. Bob is letting her lay closer to him and when they chew their bones they are near each other. They are always together and are becoming the best of pals or as I call them partners in crime because they always seem to cause some trouble together.

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Bob and Casey!

Bob and Casey sound like a match made in heaven! So happy for you and them!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Bob and Casey have been a blessing these past few weeks. My mem (who had a stroke) moved in with us after my aunt didn't want to take care of her anymore. My pups have been pretty good with adapting to change. The problem we run into is that my mem hates dogs and hates when they come near her and they don't understand. I'm so glad they have each other. Casey has been here for 4 months now and is definitely a trouble maker. We have learned she is allergic to poultry after her eating her new food so after a steroid shot she is better and back to her normal self. Bob is my rock and I honestly don't know what I did to get a dog like him but I'm so grateful I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I haven't updated this thread in awhile about my two little monsters. Bob is now 9 years old but doesn't act it and has lost about 10 pounds. Casey is 9 months old now and still a bit of a pain but wouldn't trade her for anything. They still have to learn some boundaries since my mem moved in and she hates dogs. Casey has been here 6 months and the bond these two have is amazing, they do everything together and they even sleep together now which Bob wouldn't let her lay near him at first.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I haven't updated this thread in awhile about my two little monsters. Bob is now 9 years old but doesn't act it and has lost about 10 pounds. Casey is 9 months old now and still a bit of a pain but wouldn't trade her for anything. They still have to learn some boundaries since my mem moved in and she hates dogs. Casey has been here 6 months and the bond these two have is amazing, they do everything together and they even sleep together now which Bob wouldn't let her lay near him at first.

41 - 60 of 1057 Posts