Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1204 Posts

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Love the photos of Bob and Casey! They look so cute together.

Bless you for rescuing! :)

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Lexie

What sweet pictures of Bob and Casey.
Our Samoyed, Tonka, nibbles at your nose when he kisses you, too!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What sweet pictures of Bob and Casey.
Our Samoyed, Tonka, nibbles at your nose when he kisses you, too!
It's funny because our dog Copper, who we lost last month would always nibble on my nose when ever I was holding him so it was pretty special when she did it, made me tear up a little.

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
Thank you for rescuing. She's beautiful :) perhaps copper guided you to her :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thank you for rescuing. She's beautiful :) perhaps copper guided you to her :)
Thank you I do feel that Copper was going to pick out the dog for us even if she can be a bit of a terror ?. Here are some more pictures of Bob and Casey! Bob is even showing her where Grammy and papa live so they can get treats on their walk so I guess he likes her right?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Such cute pics! Love that Bob is teaching Casey the ropes! And Casey looking back at Bob in the third pic. Adorable!

Reactions: Melfice

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Such cute pics! Love that Bob is teaching Casey the ropes! And Casey looking back at Bob in the third pic. Adorable!
It's so funny she follows him everywhere and seems to copy what he does. If he gets a drink she has to and sniff the same spots that he does. It is so cute that her being here almost a week and the bond they have already.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Lexie

It's so funny she follows him everywhere and seems to copy what he does. If he gets a drink she has to and sniff the same spots that he does. It is so cute that her being here almost a week and the bond they have already.
I just love watching dogs imitate one another! They sure do adore one another!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ohh Casey is so cute! Congratulations! She really does have a proper mix going on, I can see the hound in most pics, then in others she has lab ears, and a boxer mouth. She's just beautiful!
So glad to hear they are getting along well :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ohh Casey is so cute! Congratulations! She really does have a proper mix going on, I can see the hound in most pics, then in others she has lab ears, and a boxer mouth. She's just beautiful!
So glad to hear they are getting along well :)
Thank you she is pretty great. I never thought about the lab ears and boxer mouth maybe she has more mixed to her then we think

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Got to spend the day outside with the pups. Can't believe Casey has been here a week already! She is turning into a great dog but she is also a trouble maker if she doesn't burn her energy off. She is learning her boundaries with Bob and how much he can tolerate and Bob is realizing to that she is just a puppy and doesn't know her limits yet. And something truly great happened Bob started to play with her! He hasn't played with a dog since he was attacked a few years back but seeing Bob play bow and start playing with her was one of the greatest things that I have seen! I knew Casey was going to be a special dog but didn't know she was going to be this special.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,093 Posts
Casey is so adorable, love the pics of her and Bob together.

Great to hear how bonded they are, too cute she's imitating him and really wonderful Bob is playing with her.

Who knew just how special this little gal was going to be.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Casey is so adorable, love the pics of her and Bob together.

Great to hear how bonded they are, too cute she's imitating him and really wonderful Bob is playing with her.

Who knew just how special this little gal was going to be.

They are both so cute.
Thank you both she definitely holds a special place in my heart. When we got her I had doubts since Copper has only been gone a month but she came into my life and Bobs life for a reason and my doubts have gone away and can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my dogs.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Casey has been here 3 weeks! Her and Bob have become really close. Bob who is not big on playing has been playing with her nonstop. I never thought they would get along as well as they do. She is such a goofball and her personality is starting to show even more. She is 18 weeks now and I can't believe how much she has grown. I wanted to update this thread with pictures to show everyone how much she has grown and how she has made herself at home here and of course a couple pictures of Bob!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 1204 Posts