Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a cat cube (http://www.amazon.com/Set-Cat-Cubes...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1262312698&sr=8-1) for my cat a while ago and he never used it so I let Harvey play with it a while ago.

I thought he would play with it but he walks around all day wearing it over his head! I've never put it on him or encouraged him to use it that way but he loves it and puts it on himself. I'm so used to this that I forgot how funny he looked till the other day when I was going through my pictures. What a nut!

I remembered someone posting on here a while ago that he had bought his dog a tent for the beach and he loved it so much that he would always see a walking tent :) I think for Harvey's 1st bday, I'll get him a pup tent.

Update: Having trouble attaching the picture but here is the flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4232826032/in/set-72157623110960050/

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops, seems I'm having trouble attaching the pictures. I know how to do it but it's not working tonight. I'll try again a little later :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Perfectly, Silly, Golden!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Life in your home must nothing but a barrel of laughs!! So cute.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Harvey looks so sweet - perhaps he wants to get into agility training? lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Harvey looks so sweet - perhaps he wants to get into agility training? lol
I actually did a puppy agility class with him and most of the puppies were a little hesitant with the tunnels/shoots but I couldn't get him out of them!! Although, I think it's because he was smelling all the treats people threw in there to coax their puppies through. They would send him in to do cleanup at the end of the class :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts