Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Blarneys birthday today or thats what the paperwork says from Dogs Trust he is 6 years old today and we will have had him 2 years on the 30th December.
When i read his paper work it makes me sad such a bad start in life :(

As many of you will know i had a few problems with Blarney but i was very lucky he respected and loved Daisy and Charlie.
Those that don't know him this was one of the post's
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/other-pets/72796-blarney-attacked-another-dog.html

I am pleased to say he is 99% now even with male dogs and i am pleased to say we never had to muzzle him that is still in the box :D

He is laying on the settee now enjoying life and i did sing happy birthday to him Ray thought i had lost the plot :D and he had nice treats this morning as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Happy Birthday, Blarney!

He has to have a heart of gold to let you dress him up like that! I'm so glad you have him and that he's living the good life now.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy Birthday, Blarney!

He has to have a heart of gold to let you dress him up like that! I'm so glad you have him and that he's living the good life now.
Thanks people that knew him when we first had him say we can't believe its the same dog i think Daisy and Charlie helped him to settle in and feel loved and wanted :D

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Awwww. I can see how having gentle members of his own species helped create a pathway for him. He can feel safe with them, they feel safe with you. All of that takes time but it says a lot about Blarney's heart that he was open to the path. Have a wonderful day with your pups!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Blarney is such a cute and happy boy now.:D

His wig goes well with all of his ribbons.;) He sure hit the jackpot with you guys and seems to be enjoying it very much.:smooch:

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Happy Birthday Blarney - you certainly fell on your feet when your mum and dad went to the dogs trust, and I know that you have repaid the love that they give you a 1000 times over

Sending Blarney some big Birthday Hugs

Reactions: Karen519

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Birthday Blarney - you certainly fell on your feet when your mum and dad went to the dogs trust, and I know that you have repaid the love that they give you a 1000 times over

Sending Blarney some big Birthday Hugs
Dare i say it but he is a good boy now :D his recall is second to none much better than Daisy and Charlie still does not know what a recall is :D

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy 6th Birthday Blarney-you're such a cute little guy and a very lucky one.
I was just so glad to help the little guy when i look at some of the old photos when we first got him he looked so sad.
Not a very good photo was taken on my phone this was at Dogs Trust when we went to give them some things for the dogs and i fell in love with Blarney :D

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Blarney

Happy Birthday, Blarney!
You are SO ADORABLE!!!
Hope your Mom got you Frosty Paws, Doggie Ice Cream!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts