Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That naughty little JRT has found his feet big time :) the poor girls its such a good job my 2 are so laid back.

He is fine when you feed him no problems you can give them treat all together but if there is one on the floor he wants it poor Daisy and Charlie get growled at but only a low growl and snapped at Charlie and what did Charlie try and do Kiss him does she have any brain at all LOL.
And had his first outing in the car today he loved it and was very good.

But he is here for keeps he just loves Ray and if you saw on the last post why the poor boy was lame and nobody wanted him because of it but boy does he do zoomies all over the place so he may have a bad leg and hip but you would never think so.
And Dave one of those photo's just for you.:)

Attachments

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Maggie, is there a chair in your house he hasn't tried?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Lol Maggie, I think he should be called Reilley because that's what he has the life of:). Hope he doesn't give Charlie and Daisy too much of a hard time, even if he is just finding his feet. I'm sure it won't be long before they're all depending on each other just as they depend on you....

Lovely pics by the way, he does look like a character;).

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Blarney is just too cute. I love that expression is just so funny. Yes I have my toy and no you cant have it.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maggie, is there a chair in your house he hasn't tried?
No Patsy he has not i have had to go out and buy more throws for the chairs :) i don't mind the hairs on cloths but !!!!! when i go work i get funny looks with hairs all over me :uhoh: but who cares i don't :)

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol Maggie, I think he should be called Reilley because that's what he has the life of:). Hope he doesn't give Charlie and Daisy too much of a hard time, even if he is just finding his feet. I'm sure it won't be long before they're all depending on each other just as they depend on you....

Lovely pics by the way, he does look like a character;).
Thanks Tanya i love him but give me a Golden anytime even naughty Charlie looks good next to him :)
And wait till i visit you next year what dog will i leave with you :)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Maggie, I thought Blarney would become your hip hugger but it looks like Ray is the one (for now, it may change :)). I hope he relaxes more in the next few days when it comes to food and that all three become best of friends.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Maggie

Maggie

Blarney is just adorable. Thank you for giving him a loving home!!!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maggie

Blarney is just adorable. Thank you for giving him a loving home!!!
Thanks poor little lad has been through a lot like Daisy and Charlie he is only on a weeks trial :uhoh: can you see me taking him back :no: he loves his walks with the girls how could i take him back !!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maggie, I thought Blarney would become your hip hugger but it looks like Ray is the one (for now, it may change :)). I hope he relaxes more in the next few days when it comes to food and that all three become best of friends.
Ray was out in the garden today and he was sitting by the patio door waiting for him to come back indoors.
Daisy and Charlie are so good with any food or treat's left about but you just don't know the poor little lads background.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Maggie, no way could you take back Blarney. He looks very settled in and loving this new life. What good girls you have not to eat him when he's being rude:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts