Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings to all golden owners!
louis is turning 1 on 14th march!...i am planning to make his day spcl!..
i am thinking of having a small cake cut for him!...a special cake for him...for which i wanted your views and suggestions on it....
please help me out!:):):):):):):):):):)
thanks in advance!

Abhiram srisai.

·
Zoinks!!! Ruh Roh Raggy!!
1,478 Posts
Happy Birthday to Louis. I have nothing to offer on the cake other than to say avoid chocolate. I always gave KC a small cup of vanilla ice cream for his birthday. If I put a scoop in his food bowl he would push the food bowl all the way around the living room licking the bowl long after the ice cream was gone. That was the only food that would illicit that behavior.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Birthday to Louis. I have nothing to offer on the cake other than to say avoid chocolate. I always gave KC a small cup of vanilla ice cream for his birthday. If I put a scoop in his food bowl he would push the food bowl all the way around the living room licking the bowl long after the ice cream was gone. That was the only food that would illicit that behavior.
thanx for the advice on chocolate...but the cakes have sugar content in them...which is a concerning fact?..as u have stated vanilla cake is fine but should i get it with sugar or not?what are the other ingredients that im suppose to beware of ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts