Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys here are just some of yesterdays pictures hope ya'll like them! I took soooo many pictures. Lucy devoured her cake it was the funniest and cutest thing I have ever seen in my life it was so unforgettable. Well enjoy! :wavey:

Attachments

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Too cute !

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Happy birthday Lucy!
those are very cute and funny pictures.

Did I get lots of loot for my Birthday? Huh, huh????? don't make me go postal mom.

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Those pictures are wonderful. You can tell she's having such a great time.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It looks like Lucy really loved her birthday cake! She looks like she had a great birthday with new ducks and everything.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Lucy!!...I think I will have a talk with the doggy welfare department.... because I do not think your Mama spoils you enough!!:no:

:)Woo Hoo what a great birthday she mus have had.:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It was a great birthday that she had. The cake looks yummy and I love her sticking her tongue out. It is like she is saying "this is so yummy and you cant have any".

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was a great birthday that she had. The cake looks yummy and I love her sticking her tongue out. It is like she is saying "this is so yummy and you cant have any".
lol you are so right about that. Everytime i see this pic though i laugh so much. Shes such a funny golden my lil Lucy.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
How did you make the cake? Would love to know! I assume all doggy-friendly ingredients?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Too cute!! She looks like she is making a wish in the second picture.
Happy Birthday Lucy!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts