Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hudson had his 5th birthday celebrations today. We celebrated with an early party as the weather forecast was for catastrophic conditions and temps of 42 degrees celcius,unfortunatley turned out to be true. A fire loomed over the hill towards homes on a large front. To my knowledge no lives were lost and 6 homes were lost, fire planes quickly took to the air and worked tirelessly to control the blaze. Very hard leading up to Christmas people with out homes. We were without power for many hours, but it is back on now and a cool change has hit.Praying for a sprinkle of rain tonight.
Hudson did enjoy his birthday and Asha's stapled injury made her foot swell, with the bandages on that the vet put on. I re-bandaged several times and she kept taking it off. I have taken a gamble and decided to leave it uncovered, she hasnt touched it.We leave for our Sydney trip in the morning so I hope her cut is okay.
Merry Christmas to all, back on the 30th Dec

Attachments

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Happy Birthday Hudson. Have a GReat day. Love from the UK.
PS: just shows the temeperament of the breed doesn't it, keeping their hats on. Lol

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Thanks Ann made me :).
Happy Birthday Hudson you handsome fella!

Have a wonderful trip and a merry Christmas. Be safe on your travels.
Al

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Hudson. I just love the pic of them around the table. Beautiful dogs all.

I hope those who were left homeless get all the help they need with no more fires in the future.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Happy birthday Hudson what lovely photo's

:party::party::party:

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Happy 5th to Hudson! Lotsa big smiles around the table in anticipation of the very nice doggie cake.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome Hudson!!!!
It looks like Mom gave you a great party with all the party hats and birthday cake. Have a safe trip Ann and I know you will take some great pictures to share with us. It is sad that those people will be without a home for Christmas. Praying for rain.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
PS: just shows the temeperament of the breed doesn't it, keeping their hats on. Lol
ONLY when they see a yummy treat in their very near future ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
happy birthday hudson!
all the doggies look so funny in those hats! lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts