Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the results of my biopsy-negative! I feel so relieved, even though I was trying to be optimistic. It is good to know for sure.

My nurse navigator is the one who called and left me a message to call her. She is a two time survivor of breast cancer and knows how to leave a message :) The message she left said "Linda, please call me back to get the good news from the result of your biopsy last week."

I am so relieved but more than ever aware of all of those around me who have not been so fortunate with their diagnosis. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Oh wow, that's excellent and then some!
BTW, you might want to consider calling that nurse's supervisor, and telling her/him what a great job the nurse did. It's too bad more medical personnel aren't so compassionate and thoughtful!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
That is WONDERFUL news, Linda. :artydude:party::banana::wiggle:
But does that mean I have to stop waving my jock strap here? :confused:

·
Registered
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh wow, that's excellent and then some!
BTW, you might want to consider calling that nurse's supervisor, and telling her/him what a great job the nurse did. It's too bad more medical personnel aren't so compassionate and thoughtful!
That's a good idea-she was a wonderful resource and just back to work after her last surgery.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh Linda, prayers answered. Thank goodness. You've had a ton of people sending good vibes and praying... and waving. Do something especially kind to yourself in celebration. And, yes, many thoughts and prayers who aren't as fortunate in their diagnosis.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
YEA!!!!!! So relieved and happy for you! That is great!
And what a wonderful compassionate nurse!

·
16,000 Posts
I just got the results of my biopsy-negative! I feel so relieved, even though I was trying to be optimistic. It is good to know for sure.

My nurse navigator is the one who called and left me a message to call her. She is a two time survivor of breast cancer and knows how to leave a message :) The message she left said "Linda, please call me back to get the good news from the result of your biopsy last week."

I am so relieved but more than ever aware of all of those around me who have not been so fortunate with their diagnosis. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

EXCELLENT news! I am so happy for you, and God bless your nurse - she get it!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
YES!!!!
So happy for you and your family!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
YAY!!!!! What wonderful news Linda!!:artydude:party:

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts

This is the world's best news, and also such a caring post. I am so glad and so relieved about this! Maybe you should celebrate by keeping BOTH puppies!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts