Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Big brags!

805 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  sammydog 
#1 ·
Another great Rally weekend!

On Friday, my club had 2 Rally trials.

Aubrie got 2 more RAE legs. In Excellent, she had an 89 and 94. In Advanced, she had a 97 (3rd place) and 97 again!

Layla got her first 2 RA legs. She got a 98 (2nd place) and 99 (1st place!!!!).

Then, I went to the Golden National. The girls did better than I thought they would do at Rally! We placed at our National!!!! WOO HOO!

Aubrie got a 90 in Excellent B and 98 in Advanced B for 3RD PLACE!!! That was her 6th RAE leg! More than halfway there!

Layla got a 98 in Advanced B for 2ND PLACE!! Beating Aubrie and my friend's Golden on time!

The National was more fun than I ever imagined. We had a blast! Placing (and qualifying 3 for 3) was icing on the cake! Never did I think I would have BOTH dogs (and my friend in 4th place) placing at the Golden National!

Emily and the Golden girls!

Oh, and a quick brag on Cruise too: Cruise's breeder handled him in conformation and he placed SECOND in a HUGE 9-12 puppy dog class! The breeder said he was a beautiful dog! Not a bad start to his show career, huh? ;)

See less See more
#6 ·
How exciting for you and the kids! Huge congratulations! Would love to see pictures...

#7 ·
Thanks so much.

Well believe it or not, I took the camera and then when I took it out to take pics, I realized the battery was still charging back at home and I forgot to put it back in!!! :doh::doh::doh: I was NOT thrilled to say the least!

#8 ·
I've been waiting ALL WEEK to hear how you did!
Big congrats. on the girls, and way to go cruiser!~

#10 ·
Thank you so much everyone!

#12 ·
Thank you so much. We had a blast! Too bad I can't go next year... It's in Colorado and I have stupid college! School always seems to get in the way of this dog show thing!! ;);)

#13 ·
Wow I am just now catching up on everyone..What an awesome weekend you had:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.