Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great Rally weekend!

On Friday, my club had 2 Rally trials.

Aubrie got 2 more RAE legs. In Excellent, she had an 89 and 94. In Advanced, she had a 97 (3rd place) and 97 again!

Layla got her first 2 RA legs. She got a 98 (2nd place) and 99 (1st place!!!!).

Then, I went to the Golden National. The girls did better than I thought they would do at Rally! We placed at our National!!!! WOO HOO!

Aubrie got a 90 in Excellent B and 98 in Advanced B for 3RD PLACE!!! That was her 6th RAE leg! More than halfway there!

Layla got a 98 in Advanced B for 2ND PLACE!! Beating Aubrie and my friend's Golden on time!

The National was more fun than I ever imagined. We had a blast! Placing (and qualifying 3 for 3) was icing on the cake! Never did I think I would have BOTH dogs (and my friend in 4th place) placing at the Golden National!

Emily and the Golden girls!

Oh, and a quick brag on Cruise too: Cruise's breeder handled him in conformation and he placed SECOND in a HUGE 9-12 puppy dog class! The breeder said he was a beautiful dog! Not a bad start to his show career, huh? ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Huge Congrats! To place at a National Speciality, when you're competing among the best in your breed, is a wonderful accomplishment--and to think you did well in two venues, Rally and Conformation!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
How exciting for you and the kids! Huge congratulations! Would love to see pictures...

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much.

Well believe it or not, I took the camera and then when I took it out to take pics, I realized the battery was still charging back at home and I forgot to put it back in!!! :doh::doh::doh: I was NOT thrilled to say the least!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I've been waiting ALL WEEK to hear how you did!
Big congrats. on the girls, and way to go cruiser!~

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
Woo-hooooo! Congratulations

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much everyone!

·
16,000 Posts
Emily, that's awesome!!! Good for you and the girls!!! And hooray for Cruise!! You will never forget your first National, and to have placed like you did makes it even more unforgettable! :D

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Emily, that's awesome!!! Good for you and the girls!!! And hooray for Cruise!! You will never forget your first National, and to have placed like you did makes it even more unforgettable! :D
Thank you so much. We had a blast! Too bad I can't go next year... It's in Colorado and I have stupid college! School always seems to get in the way of this dog show thing!! ;);)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wow I am just now catching up on everyone..What an awesome weekend you had:)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Wow, sounds like you had an amazing time at the National, with lots of ribbons to show for it. One of these years I am going to go! Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts