Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago ,I received a text message on my phone confirming the delivery of flowers I ordered.Being first surprised which turned lateron into excitement thinking that the florist made a mistake by entering the receiver/sender phone numbers wrong,I started to wait in the meantime checking on phone directory for potential senders ?I was of course flattered ,on the clouds and kept waiting and waiting for never arriving flowers till Serin who is Dustin's ex-dog care owner & his unrequited love sent me a "Soooo kind of you ,how elegant you are".
Appearantly,our Ex King Robby the Dustin stole my credit card details and sent red roses to his dog care owner for Women's Day.And the bouquet is called "Taste of Love" o_O
I have never felt that belittled in my life.I already have a French Jigolo "Louis"who eats my best but only best shoes & bags but at the end does not spend my money on other women like Robby Dustin.
How humiliating is that ???

Attachments

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
What can we say? Maybe he's on pain meds still and not thinking clearly.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So
What can we say? Maybe he's on pain meds still and not thinking clearly.
So,you are trying to give an excuse to his behaviour??Does that mean that you go and spend your spouse's money on other men when you are on pain meds???
Mon Dieu!!!Where the world is going??Which kind of forum is this?
@admin PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
At least he has great taste in flowers and the heart shaped vase is gorgeous! Please don't prosecute him for credit card fraud!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not know dear.He is a big fraud from the beginning.They told me that he was a female ended up being a male when the pet transporter went to a shelter. They said he is a golden retriever ,he basically nothing looks like a golden or a dog but a Koala.They said he'd be very loyal .Time proved the opposite.I am horribly heartbroken?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts