Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my dog, Bia, Not sure how close she is related to GR, but i hoppe you guys can help me on that.

She's 3 years old, and i selected some pic's for you ;)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Wow, those are some beautiful pictures of Bia, and beautiful scenary. I have family in Madeira.

I have no idea if Bia has any golden, but she is beautiful!!!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Bia is beautiful!! Im not sure if she has any golden in her or not but she is breath taking. Love the scenary too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, those are some beautiful pictures of Bia, and beautiful scenary. I have family in Madeira.

I have no idea if Bia has any golden, but she is beautiful!!!

Its a small world :bowl:

Thank you for your kind comments.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Wow .... what a beautiful place to live. I don't know if your pup has any golden but she is also beautiful. She has eyes like a husky maybe (the only dog I know that has blue eyes) Her tail looks golden...maybe some lab in her too? Enjoy her and welcome to GRF.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Welcome! A good friend of mine lives in Portugal, near Lisbon. Very beautiful there.

Your Bia is a very pretty girl. Hard to say if she has Golden in her. I'd say it's certainly possible. I, too, thought she might have some husky as well, because of the blue eye.
Whatever she is, she's gorgeous!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Bia,

The scenery and Bia are gorgeous. I think that maybe Bia might be part golden and maybe border collie. They can have blue eyes also. The ears are also more like a border collie but no matter what Bia is a beautiful dog and you can be very proud of her.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
I definitely see husky in there...and I do think that golden might be a possibility... Whatever she is, she's the perfect mix :)

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,379 Posts
Welcome to you and Bia-she is a beautiful girl and so is Portugal. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures of your country.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Bia is beautiful. In the pic where you are sitting on the rocks she looks like a golden to me.

Can I ask perhaps what is a stupid question? Do they have many Goldens in Portugal?

·
and Cooper
598 Posts
Wow, she's astonishing! So perfect! I love her eyes!
In the third picture she does have a very golden-like expression. But whatever the mix, she's certainly a looker.
Congratulations, your dog is just beautiful :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for your kind comments!

She is in fact very girlish and beautifull.

The most similar dog i have ever seen to her is white samoyedo, but the parents are a mix between husky, labrator and golden (go figure:bowl:). I guess i was lucky since i didn't really chose the dog.

To complete my intro, i posted a video of Bia, you can see it here: http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showthread.php?t=82425

Edit: sorry about my english, i'm a bit rusty

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,379 Posts
Loved the video, not only is Bia beautiful, she is amazing. Great bond between the two of you.

Your English is great by the way, no need to apologize.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts