Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby's first Christmas with good cataract-free vision. I love looking into his clear eyes without cataracts!

Merry Christmas from Toby's very grateful people! Thank you all for your prayers and support as we took Toby through his cataract surgery this fall. :You_Rock_:thanks:

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Toby's first Christmas with good cataract-free vision. I love looking into his clear eyes without cataracts!

Merry Christmas from Toby's very grateful people! Thank you all for your prayers and support as we took Toby through his cataract surgery this fall. :You_Rock_:thanks:
We need a BIG LIKE button to put on postings that we like.

Mike

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
He's such a special boy and very handsome too! A very Merry Christmas to sweet Toby and his people from Kiwi and I :)

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Love his face....I'm so happy for you and Toby! Hugs from Gunner and me.

Reactions: Dallas Gold

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
That is the best gift of all. Do you see all those gifts sitting under the tree, Toby? They must all be for you!

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,151 Posts
Wonderful news!!

I'm happy to report on restorations of eyesight as well. My sister, Beverly, died from cancer a couple years ago. While nothing else was of much use, she wanted to help other people as she could and was an organ donor. I received a letter from the Michigan Eye Bank that her corneas had restored the sight of two people who will see their families this Christmas because of her selfless gift. That makes me happy.

Merry Christmas!!

Danny, Jane, Katie (the bichon), and Andy (the golden)

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wonderful news!!

I'm happy to report on restorations of eyesight as well. My sister, Beverly, died from cancer a couple years ago. While nothing else was of much use, she wanted to help other people as she could and was an organ donor. I received a letter from the Michigan Eye Bank that her corneas had restored the sight of two people who will see their families this Christmas because of her selfless gift. That makes me happy.

Merry Christmas!!

Danny, Jane, Katie (the bichon), and Andy (the golden)
That is such a remarkable gift and kindness your sister gave. My own mother had two cornea transplants thanks to the generosity of people like your sister and family. Thank you!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
YAY Toby! Such a handsome boy with BEAUTIFUL eyes! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
beautiful photo of beautiful eyes in a beautiful dog!! The very best present you could have given him!!!
A very, very Merry Christmas to you and DH and Sir Toby of Texas!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Wonderul Christmas gift for you and the very handsome Toby!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Toby. So happy for him and you. Those critters better watch out now for Toby. He will be on their tail.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts