Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to post is as a link because Vimeo videos are not supported by the forum and we wanted to upload our video with the music we picked and Youtube policies about copyright are really strict right now.

You can either click on the image or the link ;)

http://www.vimeo.com/6445331

Hope you like our second video! :wavey:

FYI: I own the CD, is the Moby's Play: The B-Sides.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I couldnt get the video to work...

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you click the image or the link the video's page will open, make sure your pop up blocker is not blocking it :)

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Very cute. Much more of a fluffball than Max was!! One idea, you might want to invest in some more area rugs to give Bera some places where she can get more of a grip. She'll know when she's running to make that part of her destination so she can stop better. I can tell by the video how much she is loved by her new family! Thanks for sharing!

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cute. Much more of a fluffball than Max was!! One idea, you might want to invest in some more area rugs to give Bera some places where she can get more of a grip. She'll know when she's running to make that part of her destination so she can stop better. I can tell by the video how much she is loved by her new family! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Jen! Yes, she's furball you can hide your hand on her hair when you pet her is really funny.

About the carpets: we got one but is kinda small, most of our floors are wooden and shes alright on that surface but we are considering getting some more carpets, thanks for the advice tho :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just adorable. Love her little fluffy fur. Bama wasnt as fluffy as a puppy. Great video and nice memories to have.

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for your comments :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts