Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley is spending his first night away from home (he spent a night in the hospital with Parvo but we don't count that one). My DH and I are going to an air show in San Diego tomorrow so Bentley is in day care today, spending the night and then day care tomorrow until we pick him up. He LOVES day care (it's also his training facility and his trainers are the day care instructors. They also post pictures for me so I thought I'd share

It looks like they're planning their take over in this one :p:

As you can see, he's not missing me in the least little bit.:(

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awwww, what wonderfu pictures! He will miss you when he sees you again, don't worry!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually very grateful that he loves his training facility so much and that I have such wonderful people that I can trust to leave him with. I miss him already though :)

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
I was going to say, not to hurt your feelings, but he doesn't look the least bit miserable!!!!

Reactions: Bentley's Mom

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
I dread the day I have to leave Dexter over night the first time :( :(

I am glad Bentley seems to be having fun, though :)

Reactions: Bentley's Mom

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dread the day I have to leave Dexter over night the first time :( :(

I am glad Bentley seems to be having fun, though :)
I had been dreading it too but I decided it would be best to get him used to the idea at an early age. It was only one night an we were only 120 miles away. He loved it and was such a good boy. They said he ate dinner, went for his potty walk, got his bedtime treat and was sound asleep before he even finished his treat. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts