1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
He's gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Our son has a golden named Bentley. I have to admit he is not as handsom as your Bentley but he is a sweetheart. I think he would make friends with a snake.
Bonnie&Buddy

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
He looks so soft and silky. He's so handsome. Love the busted shot! The one with his toy in his mouth is awfully cute too.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Bentley

Bentley is just a hunk! Love his pictures!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Bentley is so cute! He's got tons of coat - I'm jealous! Molson at 9 months hardly has any - his tail is just starting to fill in now.

Great pics, I also love the "busted!" shot! haha

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
What a handsome guy! Love the "busted" shot.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much does he weight? I don't want my little one to grow but yours looks gorgeous! It gives me something to look forward to:):p:
He weighs 62 pounds. Both his parents were 75 pounds, so I'm guessing he has another 10-15 pounds to go. We miss the little puppy he used to be. But, now we get to experience a whole new kinda fun. He is an amazing puppy. I can't wait for a good snow. Plus, I get to pick up his little sister in 3 weeks. She is in the photo below. Bentley is going to go nuts (like most Goldens....he LOVES 4 legged company). I just hope I can keep up!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is a gorgeous boy. That picture of him digging is so funny. Caught in the act.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts