Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bailey Boy~ Best Friend
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been off the forum for a while - largely due to all the extra time directed towards 6 month old Bello. Longer walks, different locations, more toys to wash. more training, more poop and .....more six month attitude. There must be a support group for owners of 6 month olds. i love him so much and can't imagine life without the boy. Here are a few pics! Thanks everyone -you have made this experience so friendly and supportive! And here's Bello!

Bello's Gotcha Day :)

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Happy 6 month birthday, Bello! I bet you are keeping everyone busy, huh?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I love those photos of his "proud" sitting face. Murphy has that same look. Handsome boy! :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Wow Bello you went from a cute baby boy to a handsome little man right before our eyes. Your mama loves you very much so if you could just relax a bit and take it easy on her I know she would really appreciate it. *I second the support group-with a 9 month old I feel like I'm losing my sanity ;)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I can't believe it, he is big handsome boy now.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
He is very handsome. He looks like a good boy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ahhh the terrible 6 months! Lol i am in the same boat, some days I think Annie is a changeling. I just keep reminding myself, as with the sharking, this too will pass. This is a great place to vent, and to realize that you are not alone.

·
Bailey Boy~ Best Friend
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
He is a special boy. I am hoping that he and I find 2012 to be a year with positive changes, and new opportunities where he is able to be his happy go lucky golden self surrounded by love and more room to play!!!

·
Jill -- Maisie's "Mom"
563 Posts
How Handsome!

Bello is -- dare I say it, boy? -- beautiful!

Maisie will be 6 months old next week and I'm sensing the onset of the willfulness you mention. More posts asking for advice will be coming, I think...

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a beautiful boy you are Bello. He had changed so much and is so striking. Looks to have a wonderfully sweet personality too. You are blessed.

I'm with Maisie's Mom, think I am about to go through the difficult months and already see hints of it coming. Hope we all hang around here to get suggestions and vent if need. Raising these teenage goldens is almost as crazy a time as when they were babes!

·
Bailey Boy~ Best Friend
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all~
And yes, let's continue to look here for support for these pre/teens. We are starting basic obedience (did puppy school) - first session with pup is next week. I can't wait. Bello isn't liking the increased crating of tethering at the moment however it keeps him safe and prevents any odd thing from happening. I think he smells those things out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts