1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
watching him grow so fast
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I'm Kinda A Big Deal :)
2,154 Posts
How sweet is he? I presume someone will snatch him up pretty quickly.

·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I worry about dogs being listed on kijiji cause you never know if they will end up in good homes or puppy mills, especially if they are sold without being fixed :(

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
So who has this dog now?

And why does the ad play up the fact that he's from 'champion lines' and isn't neutered? Maybe having to pay $300 for him will deter puppy millers, but they could recoup that very quickly by selling their 'cash crop' (puppies).

·
Premium Member
18,520 Posts

·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah.... its the part about bragging of the not being fixed that worries me. I get some people have to give up their dogs or issues arise where maybe the dog out lives the owner, but why don't they at least take the safety precaution of fixing the dog before hand so it wont end up in a puppy mill? Thats the part that always worrys me when I see ads like that :( Thanks for the link mylissyk I hadn't come accross that yet, I'm still trying to figure the site out, I just found out that we actually have profiles that we can make friends on or send PMs :|

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
GoldenSummer

GoldenSummer

As Mylissk said please email them and send them the link to the Golden Ret. Rescues and ask them to contact them.

Here is a link to the Golden Ret. Rescues in Canada:

http://www.grca-nrc.org/rescues_canada.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts