1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Very very cute pictures!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I looked at these pics and my jaw dropped! She is only 2 months older than my little baby and SOO much bigger! It scares me at how fast they grow, lol. But she is so beautiful! I love the pic with the grass in her mouth too.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just too cute and is at my favorite age of all legs and ears. Give her a big kiss

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Winchester is just a couple weeks older than Bella. I too am amazed at how fast they grow. Bella is such a little cutie!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the kind words! I think they are all gorgeous! I have loved goldens my whole life but never had an opportunity to have one until now. I've had all kinds of pets. Lovable mutt dogs, horses, cows, goats, rabbits........you name it and I've probably had it. I just love animals and kids (I have 5 of those too)! I love this forum because everyone is helpful and you can tell how much everyone cares for their furbabies! I am so glad I found this place.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Bella

Bella is too adorable!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes she is full golden. She was the runt of the litter and she is still a petite girl! She weighs 23.5 lbs at 17 weeks.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
She is adorable! She looks like she'll be perfectly normal in size to me :)

BTW I am so jealous of wear you live. My roots are there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it here too! I actually came here from your neck of the woods. I moved from Sebring 10 years ago!

I'd love to see Shelby!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts