Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
So beautiful!! Can't wait to get my guys done!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
What an amazingly handsome boy! He looks stunning and has got such a beautiful face. I'll be coming to you for my next wash, cut and blow dry! Xx

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bragged the other day that I can do all five dogs in fifty minutes....Charlie took three hours and he still isnt finished. He wll have his finishing touches done tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and........

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He had three shampoos, I used normal Bob Martins dog shampoo and then the last Shampoo was Groomer peach followed by Cowboy Magic conditioner.

Charlie has a coat that is a nightmare. I have to use the blaster to try to get his coat to lay as flat as I can and then I pop a dry coat on for two hours, it still fluffs up but not as bad.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm liking the sound of groomer peach and cowboy magic. sounds like he's been having an afternoon of cocktails with his cut :)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Lestorm

Lestorm

What a beautiful job you did on Charlie.

Where do you live so people can make appointments?!

·
Max's Mom
823 Posts
Wow! What a handsome boy he is!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He looks great! Is it the exposure in the photos, or did he really lighten color that much from his bath?
He lightened! He was pretty mucky and his coat dull. His family adore him, take him to every lake, river, muddy woods but never seem to get a comb out. Such is life, we share hime so the coat is for me to sort.

Hows your puppy doing?

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
I didn't reconise him he has changed so much since i last saw him i think i will be sending Daisy and Charlie up for a shampoo and set lol i was going to bath Daisy at Easter but could,nt because of her operation but hope to this weekend she loks lovely for 5 mins when just done then goes and rolls in the garden :uhoh:
We went to a dog show called Paws in the park and we walked passed a groomers and my 2 looked good nice and clean and tidy but they asked could they use them as models they wanted long haired dogs to show off some of there grooming tools they both loved been the centre of attraction and looked extra lovely when we got them back :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't reconise him he has changed so much since i last saw him i think i will be sending Daisy and Charlie up for a shampoo and set lol i was going to bath Daisy at Easter but could,nt because of her operation but hope to this weekend she loks lovely for 5 mins when just done then goes and rolls in the garden :uhoh:
We went to a dog show called Paws in the park and we walked passed a groomers and my 2 looked good nice and clean and tidy but they asked could they use them as models they wanted long haired dogs to show off some of there grooming tools they both loved been the centre of attraction and looked extra lovely when we got them back :)

Maggie, he was four months old the last time you saw him, hes now three and a grown man! he in himself hasnt changed one liitle bit, hes the sweetest boy ever.

Im not surprised that your dogs get so much attention they are beautiful.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts