·
I miss my Buddy
11,536 Posts
Very cute troublemaker.

·
gone
1,443 Posts
That was funny.

Hearing you laughing brought to mind a conversation with Bayne's trainer. I was accused by her that Bayne didn't take me serious in training because I laughed too much, in my mind laughing was better than frustration. She may have been right because everything with Bayne now with me he thinks is fun fun fun and takes hubby more serious.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deb - Yeah it probably wasn't very good training to laugh so hard at him but its just one of those moments when laughter is more appropriate than anything. Kind of like when your kid poops in the bathtub and gets scared of their own turd - you really just can't help but laugh. Luckily, he hasn't stolen my phone again.

I know what you mean about him thinking its all fun and games, though - my sister can't stop laughing when he's biting her and so he thinks its ok. (she's 15 so don't feel bad for her, lol) I've told her that until she stops laughing and gets stern with him, he's gonna think its a game.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I'm glad you got your phone back and it is still intact. Yep, when my Toby was a young pup he counter-surfed my phone off the kitchen counter top and destroyed it. He greeted me with parts hanging out of his mouth.....I wasn't too happy but I was secretly not too upset because it was time to upgrade anyway! That phone now goes on the tallest counter top that he cannot reach-and he's 8 years old now!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh goodness! Thank god Beau hasn't torn up anything yet. Not even a paper towel. He just nom's it til he gets bored. I've told my whole family its their responsibility to keep their things out of his reach and keep their bedroom doors closed cause I ain't replacing anything lol.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hahahahah hoooooowwwwwww cute that was!!! i love the laughter in the video :) My Charlie used to do those kinds of things when he was younger but now..... he only does it to my sons. For some reason..... whenever they have on a hat, gloves or both... he MUST grab them off and run away hahah. I know I have a video somewhere, I will try and find it. Great video and wonderful Golden you have :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts