Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . for all the wonderful compliments on how well I am looking--I feel great! Just a couple of more pictures of me snuggling with my Dad this Thanksgiving--who would've thunk life could be so good! Don't you love my blue ball?!

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
precious

Beau, the pics of you and your Daddy are just precious!

Now this is what THANKSGIVING is all about!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
OMG - Thank you for showing Beau the good life!!!! He could not look happier. If I could have one wish come true, it would be that there would be 100,000,000 more people just like you to take in all of the homeless and needy dogs. :)

PS - he sure seems to love his Daddy!!!! I'm sure the feeling is mutual!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Beau you are one handsome boy. Looks like you are having a great thanksgiving with your Daddy and Mommy.

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Beau looks so content...thank you so much for showing him love and what a great home is like - so sad he had to wait until his golden years to have that kind of peace. What a gift that peace is - heck, as people, a lot of us never find it. Have a great holiday!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I must be doing something wrong. My posts aren't showing.......

I wonder if they will all show up when I check in later?????

Beau looks absolutely fantastic! He looks cared for and very, very happy.

Thank you for making his senior years the joy they should be. I'm going to print these and put them on my wall at work to brighten my days.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Beau looks SO happy snuggled up with his daddy! What a wonderful Thanksgiving you must have had with him! Thank you for giving Beau a loving home in his later years!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
DH is a sweetheart too. One of the first pictures of Beau once he got to your home was of him sleeping on DH's feet with a ball right next to him. I had a feeling right then that Beau was starting to work his Mojo on the "big guy".

I see he has graduated to the comfy big recliner. Nice that it is big enough for DH and little bitty Beau. It is great that he finally gets to be the lap dog he has always aspired to be.;):p::)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts