Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have promised I would post the pictures from the wedding. Here are a couple of my favorites. I am very proud of both of my babies.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I love, love, love the one of the tuxedo stud who is winking........
great shot!!!!!!!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mainegirl,

We found a lady in Atlanta that made his Tux. His bowtie matched the bridesmaid's dresses. He was sure a good sport about all this.

Julie

·
Reyna 1997 to 2004
2,720 Posts
Julie, I think the photos are awesome. I can't believe how calm Beau was! Memories that will make you and the entire wedding party smile for a lifetime.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Beau is gorgeous!! I love his little tux. How did he react to all the guest? I know Marley would think he was in heaven, especially if he could get to the food table. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beau did great. He was as calm as could be and loved all the attention. I had a friend of mine take him home about 9.00, I could tell he was getting tired and was ready to go home. Thankfully we only live about 10 minutes from the wedding venue. All in all we could not ask for a more beautiful wedding.

Julie

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know where that wink came from but my daughter says he looks like he is saying " Ha, you only think you are the star of this show. It's really me!"

I think she may be right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts