Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Beau and Dolly at the Beach

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Brandy's Mom 
#1 ·
I wanted to show the pictures of Beau, my 1yr male and Dolly, my foster. We took them to the beach last weekend, and I am grateful we were able to go. The pups had such a wonderful time and we did too. We have a meeting with
a potential adoptive family for Dolly on Thursday. I don't know how in the world I am going to let her go. I glad I have these pictures.

Are there in other fosters out there who have dealt with letting their fosters go to new home. BTW, if you have not already figured it out Dolly is my first foster.

Enjoy the pictures

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I love these beach photos---I had missed this post orginally. Glad it was brought to the front again!

It's always a challenge to deal with letting the foster go. You usually have the dog for six to 12 weeks or so, and you usually build such a strong bond with the dog. I am still pining for the last dog we placed, even though I know full well that he is exactly where he's supposed to be.

#11 ·
I just noticed that......this thread is from June... Still a new thread for Katiesmommy.....

The pictures are still great.....the more I see these pictures, the more excited I get with the idea of our Photo Contests. I think we're gonna make a great calendar for 2008....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.