Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Bear an antler from petexpertise & boy does he love it! Here are a few pics! Nug, our almost 12 yr old yellow lab is in the background! She doesn't care for antlers, so Bear gets 2!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Bear looks pretty darned happy with his new chews. They will keep him busy for a long time. He is a darned handsome boy.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Bear

BEAR is just beautiful!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
His ears and paws make him look so snuggly, I just want to hug him! What size antler did you get? I ordered the large ones for my guys, and Ace has already polished off one! I wanted to get the Gigantic, but they were out of stock. Bear's look bigger than the ones we got.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is one happy boy playing with his antlers.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the xxl for $21 and had hubby saw in half so our lab could have one if she wanted...figured it was cheaper than ordering 2 large at 15 each. They aren't in any of our stores either, so I ordered from petexpertise.com great size, not worried about being to small & it should last awhile! Thanks for the compliments on Bear he is definately a sweetie pie! And the size of his paws & legs still amaze us! Makes our old lab look anorexic!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Once Bear has chewed on it a while, Nug may change her mind. I know ours always think ones that their sister has used is the most tasty.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Bear looks like one happy puppy! He is so beautiful. I bet you just love cuddling with him.

We have an abundance of antlers at our house from my husband hunting. He finds sheds once in awhile, and he also gives me the antlers of the deer and elk that aren't really worthy of hanging. Winchester likes them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh...I just love the name Winchester! Do you ever call him chester or win for short? Sounds so handsome!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Seems so satisfied! It is a great picture!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts