Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past Saturday my boy add more letters to his name. He is now

SHR CH Topflights Reap What You Sow CGC TDI - BaWaaJige

We were at the HRC test inb Prairie Lakes on Saturday. He did great on land I was very happy with him. When we moved to water the test was set up with sending your dog from the left side to a right mark about 50yrds out the bird landed just past a bunch of dead trees in the water and then we moved to the right side and the mark came out from the left side so it was a cross over of the 2 marks. the second mark was about 55 yrds (give or take alittle I always think marks are shorter than they are). The waters was deep and dark Jige and I are still battling his fear of water so I was pretty nervous over this test we were 5 from the last to run. He did it slow but he did it.
The judges one I know well he is part of my club thought it was so funny they didnt call BaWaaJige's name until the 3rd to the last slip. I was terrified I didnt pass. Jim had such a big smile on his face and he hugged me laughing just hard at how they made me scared he didnt pass. My poor son's dog name was called last. Andreas just about fainted I think he was holding his breath the whole while. LOL :D

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
Congratulations!!! It sounds like a hunting title, I'm still trying to learn all these initials. What do the initials stand for?

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Awesome Job! Congrats! He looks so proud of himself!

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Congratulations! Great job!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Wow.. big congrats to you both! Way to go..I heard Sunday was pretty wet..lol!
I am sorry I totally missed you getting your CH title.. Way to go there!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saturday was nice cloudy and breezy usually it is very hot at that hunt test. I only went on saturday I couldnt stand the though of sleeping in my car but the drive home was awful I wanted to fall asleep took me 3.5hrs to get home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts