Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have another of him by himself but he looks so sad in it.

Vendetta and BaWaaJige arent they cute.

And another one of the two I like how Jige is looking at the tree.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos! I can't believe how grown up he looks already!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Great photo!!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Give him time, it is his first Christmas, he has to learn what is it all about. Great dogs!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all.

I tried just hard today to get one of being naughty...lol. I put apple chucks and his puppy food in the christmas bag hoping he would stick his head in there. NOPE. I tossed a ball under the tree hoping he would crawl under there so I could get a shot of his butt sticking out from under the tree. NOPE that didnt work either. Was thinking about putting a little butter on the candy canes...hahaha.

WHY does my puppy have to be so good????!!!???

·
Registered
169 Posts
He's looking super handsome and grown up! Two cute pooches there :)

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Great pics! I saw the one on facebook... love them! Expect to be seeing ones with Beamer by the tree as soon as I get home!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What cutie-pa-tooties! Merry Christmas Jige and Vendetta (love her name). Bawaajige is growing so fast and turning into a stunning little man. The first picture of the two together, I thought Vendetta was a toy as she is sitting so still. What a great bunch of pictures.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww thank you. I love Vendetta's name too I think it is the best APBT name ever. If I get my am.bully someday his name will be Redemption.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts