Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We headed up to Nor Cal to visit my family for Thanksgiving. We went on long hikes/walks with the dogs every day, and spent time with family in the evenings. The trees were all changing colors, it is beautiful! I miss those things in San Diego! Here are some pictures of the pups.

Mira - Hiking pup

Barley and Mira

Riley (my sisters dog) Barley and Mira

Mira sees some cows

Family picture

Autumn leaves

Barley and Mira

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What a great looking family! I love the picture of Mira looking at the cow, too funny!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
You should move to Northern California! That would be sooo fun!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Pic's of Your Kids! Mira looks like she gets the prize for the longest tongue! :) She is such a Happy Girl! :) Tired Puppies are Good Puppies!! :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Great pics!! I think Dillon has the same leash as Barley has.. is it blue with stars?? Sam has a burgandy one too!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what great photos! you do fantastic photography!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Barley has a Padres leash, but it does look like stars here... :)

Barley and Mira get a lot of credit for the pictures. Some of these are taken with my tiny "throw" camera, some with my cell phone. None with the nice camera. They are just good pups who sit and deal with me while I snap away!

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
How did Mira react to the cows...did she want to go after them? I've had cows chase me into the water, actually a river, while fishing with my golden.

Great shots!!!! Northern California is a special place.

Pete

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She actually did really well. She has seen a lot of horses... I am not sure if that makes a difference or not. When she first saw them we were a ways off and still needed to walk by them. She was intrigued by the funny animals then... but by the time they were close, she was pretty uninterested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts