Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did some field training this weekend, I did not take any pictures of the dogs working, since there was just two of us there (translate: I was either throwing or running) but we did let the dogs romp around after the training and I snapped some pictures. Enjoy!

Barley and his bumper

Barley and Mira

Barley, Kona and Mira - Waiting to start our walk

Running through the mowed corn fields (that little white spec is Darwin the Pappion)

Wild Mira!

Barley and Mira

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love Mira's ears! And Barley looks so regal with his bumper!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Barley cracks me up. He would probably be a decent field dog if I spent the time to train him. But I am really focusing on agility. So when we go out we will just throw him some easy marks and he is very proud of himself, he loves to carry around a bumper.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I love the pics! Quite the size diff between Barley and Mira. Since we just had that talk about Belle's size. LOL

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
awesome photos! I really love the one with Mira's ears up in the wind, LOL. They look like they're having a great time!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the pics! Quite the size diff between Barley and Mira. Since we just had that talk about Belle's size. LOL
Haha! I know, he is a BIG boy :)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome photos! I really love the one with Mira's ears up in the wind, LOL. They look like they're having a great time!
Thanks! Every time I get a picture (or see a picture) with a Goldens ears flapping up, it reminds me WHY they fold over... They look so big and silly when they are up! :p:

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is Kona,yr new dog?.
He's gorgeous!.
Great pictures!.
Thanks! We have not gotten a new pup, Kona belongs to a friend and training buddy. But she is super cute! :) We love her!

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
Great shots of your Golden's having a huge amount of fun...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts